This recipe came by accident.
- 300g frozen or fresh peeled prawns
- 1 can coconut cream (about 270ml)
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs grated ginger
- 1 sliced chilli (to taste)
- 2 finely sliced red onions
- 2 kafir lime leaves finely sliced
- 2 tsp Thai seasoning mix (or green curry mix for a different flavour)
- Assorted green vegetables finely sliced – zucchini, broccolini, cauliflower, beans, snow peas (about 2 cups)
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime segments to serve
- Coriander to serve
(I use an actifry)
- Cook the onions and spice mix in a little coconut oil until soft.
- Add the vegetables and cook till tender, leave until the flavours blend.
- Add the prawns and cook until they start to go pink.